Welcome to the Index Page Layout
If you are seeing this message in a Single PRODUCT PAGE - DO NOT WORRY! This message will disappear once your site is published
If you are NOT in a Single Product Page, please DO NOT USE the INDEX page layout. Please go to "page" and select to use any other page layouts
**This message will disappear once your site is published**
Setup & Support
Setting up your Viewpoint system
Viewpoint cube with 16 cameras
Helmet mount patches for all helmets
Instant Replay Device (optional extra)
1. Put the system near the pit-lane, so you don’t have to take the cameras far, and so you can hand the customers their video receipts immediately after the experience. Please leave the unit out of direct sunlight to prevent overheating and out of contact with water / rain.
2. Connect power and ethernet cable (no wifi). If you don't have enough ethernet ports, get an ethernet splitter box.
3. Mounts on all the helmets and the position to mount them
4. Test out the cameras. Press one button to turn them on, and the same button to turn off. You can plug in the cameras while they are recording or while they are off. Give all of your team a chance to use the cameras on track during kart testing, get them familiar with the product by giving them a free video. Viewpoint won't charge for these videos.
5. Add Race Video your ePOS by requesting to add it as a product from your timing system provider
6. Set up your instant replay device if you have one
Note which customer has a camera on your race management system as the session notes, or give the customer a receipt for the video, and tell them to exchange it for a camera when they get to the trackside / pitlane where the Viewpoint box is placed.
Put a camera on the customer’s helmet and switch it on at the same time.
At the end of the experience, take the camera off the customer next to the Viewpoint box (bring the customer over to the Viewpoint box if that makes it easier)
A video receipt will print for the camera straight away, hand this receipt to the customer
(the receipt will print faster if you dock the camera while it’s recording, but you can dock it with the camera off if you prefer)
Red light = Recording
Flashing light = Copying video from camera to Viewpoint box.
Orange / Green light = Video has finished transferring and the camera is in USB mode
Light goes off = Camera is switched off
The majority of sales will come from a member of staff offering it to customers at reception, with an example video playing on loop on a big screen behind the counter or nearby. For best results, offer it to every customer as the standard process.
Where to sell it
Reception / registration / front counter
Phone sales team at the time of the booking
Online booking system as an add-on (with example video if possible)
Include video within packages (such as combos, kids parties, stag do's or group packages to sell more packages).
Where to promote it
Reception - the most effective advertising at reception is an example video on loop, and the dummy camera on a helmet on display. The example video won't sell the product on its own, but is a very effective visual aid for the team to point at when they sell the video. Most of the sales come from a member of staff offering the video to every customer as standard process.
Website (see examples): K1 Speed and TeamSport and Hollywood Kart
Booking confirmation email
Social media posts
Please see click this link for all our marketing materials:
Team incentive / targets for sales
The control panel gives you access to
Here are some common questions and answers